Category: Anesthesia Animal Systems
Data sheet download
- One dial setting delivers a consistent and safe anesthetic level.
- Manuals include a "cookbook" protocol which can easily be adapted to your facility's SOP.
- All waste gases are scavenged for easy evacuation.
- Breathing circuits allow flat, prone or supine positions with head access.
- Suitable for mouse, rat, hamster, gerbil, guinea pig, ferret, rabbit, cat, dog or small swine.
- Positive sealing gasket on induction chambers minimize exposure to any waste gases.
- Can be connected to in-house evacuation, a fume hood or a disposable charcoal filter for complete mobility.
Suitable for Models: Mouse Rat Hamster Rabbit Ferret Guinea Pig Cat Dog Small Swine
Complete systems include a precision, agent-specific vaporizer; oxygen flowmeter; oxygen flush valve; non-rebreathing circuit; mouse- and ratsized nosecones; induction chamber; waste gas filters; and oxygen supply hose. You need to add oxygen, anesthetic agent and models.